DOTA is a game that is considered to be a bit complex. It isn’t an easy game but it isn’t a game that is too hard to understand. Just think of it as having a lot of components that people need time to understand. The concept per game is to simply destroy the enemy throne. That sounds easy but the enemy team will be defending. Now of course there are those that get a little help like a
or anything else. Being flexible in DOTA 2 is good as well and here’s how you do it.
How to be flexible in DOTA 2
- One way is to have a large hero pool. Right now there are 117 heroes in DOTA 2 that you can play as. That alone is complex enough since you need to know what each hero do. That way you know how you can play them and how you can counter them.
- Hero pool is good and having a plethora of roles to play is also good. There are different roles in DOTA 2 that you can play ranging from carry, support, initiator, ganker and others. Having the skill to play different roles can make you a bit more complex.
- Being able to play with other people can also be good. There are times when you need to lead or just be a good follower. Being able to adjust lets you play a bit better.
Why be flexible?
- That way you can always adjust to what your team needs.
- That also means that you can have a high win rate due to the things that you can do.
- Then of course winning means you can have a higher rank in the game. Being flexible in DOTA 2 is a good thing so that you can get better and win more.